Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 332.769 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,605,450 ₦ (€4,825) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)