Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 433 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 443.154 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,202,811 ₦ (€4,971) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)