Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.602 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,754,027 ₦ (€5,180) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (36 minutes ago)