Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 419.072 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,540,348 ₦ (€6,062) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (36 minutes ago)