Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.234 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,292,003 ₦ (€5,206) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)