Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.343 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,721,438 ₦ (€6,552) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €17 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)