Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.254 NGN / DOP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,142,617 ₦ (RD$ 157,509) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)