Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.504 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,290,947 ₦ (€6,808) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)