Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 342.707 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,308,633 ₦ (€6,736) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)