Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 332.769 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,496,505 ₦ (€7,502) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 9,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)