Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 438.252 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,327,605 ₦ (€5,311) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Novosibirsk costs руб 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)