Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.120 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,342,319 ₦ (€5,334) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 3 hours ago)