Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 421.114 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,853,586 ₦ (€4,402) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,450,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$71 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)