Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.927 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 58% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,597,396 ₦ (€6,127) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)