Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.594 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 42% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,655,934 ₦ (€7,365) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)