Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.117 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,627,647 ₦ (178,524 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (about 1 hour ago)