Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.704 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 60% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,529,813 ₦ (€7,014) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)