Cost of living comparison between Lahore, Pakistan and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.905 NGN / PKR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,254,929 ₦ (₨432,017) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)