Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,015 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017.
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,318,137 ₦ in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (24 minutes ago)