Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,458,083 ₦ in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (23 minutes ago)