Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Lagos have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 948 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,379,288 ₦ in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (40 minutes ago)