Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.542 NGN / PGK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,771,766 ₦ (18,544 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)