Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.160 NGN / PGK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 43% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,322,751 ₦ (20,526 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)