Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.195 NGN / PGK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 44% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,389,828 ₦ (21,113 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (32 minutes ago)