Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.554 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,635,289 ₦ (CH$4,753,531) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,950,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)