Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,213,929 ₦ (CH$3,834,586) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)