Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.058 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,540,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 823,452 ₦ (ARS $63,062) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)