Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.168 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,243,160 ₦ (Mex$ 64,855) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)