Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.902 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,265,142 ₦ (Mex$ 66,932) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)