Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 546 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.824 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,007,715 ₦ ($b38,741) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)