Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 542 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.186 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 4% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,612,494 ₦ ($b30,899) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)