Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.516 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,804,097 ₦ ($b38,785) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)