Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.184 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,568,139 ₦ ($b30,050) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)