Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.890 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,514,518 ₦ (L 101,716) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)