Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.700 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,631,932 ₦ (L 119,120) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)