Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.050 NGN / HNL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,292,993 ₦ (L 85,915) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)