Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.149 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,531,767 ₦ (L 101,114) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)