Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 382%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 334.894 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,751,899 ₦ (€8,217) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)