Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,876,314 ₦ (¥1,229,417) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)