Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.888 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,291,351 ₦ (¥1,139,748) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)