Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.306 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,149,091 ₦ (¥952,547) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (26 minutes ago)