Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.258 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,759,313 ₦ (¥846,824) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)