Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.878 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,403,964 ₦ (¥1,182,904) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)