Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,935,535 ₦ (¥1,066,736) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)