Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.153 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,703,209 ₦ (¥1,174,449) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)