Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.335 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,014,640 ₦ (¥903,947) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)