Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 890 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1031.202 NGN / KWD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 74% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,256,195 ₦ (Dinar 3,158) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)