Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1061.305 NGN / KWD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 77% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,269,298 ₦ (Dinar 3,080) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,850,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)