Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 978 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1182.902 NGN / KWD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 106% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,165,139 ₦ (Dinar 3,521) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)