Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1189.041 NGN / KWD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 94% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,371,137 ₦ (Dinar 2,835) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)