Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.922 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,280,361 ₦ (元22,493) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)