Cost of living comparison between Kumasi, Ghana and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.945 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 41% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,156,538 ₦ (GH₵15,641) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)