Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.495 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 39% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 955,515 ₦ (GH₵12,827) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (15 minutes ago)