Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.884 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,709,369 ₦ (¥939,501) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)