Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.836 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,479,267 ₦ (¥874,313) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (29 minutes ago)