Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.660 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,730,725 ₦ (1,042,822 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)