Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.108 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 23% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,309,270 ₦ (1,095,530 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)