Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.720 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,996,482 ₦ (1,160,624 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)