Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.150 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,220,040 ₦ (1,032,462 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)