Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.333 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,573,115 ₦ (RM17,415) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 209 kr (about 1 hour ago)