Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,978 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.189 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,248,822 ₦ (RM13,847) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)