Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,067 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.897 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,404,725 ₦ (RM19,813) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)