Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,143 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.182 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,187,014 ₦ (RM15,789) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (43 minutes ago)