Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.338 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kryvyy Rih (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,544,088 ₦ (107,693₴) in Kryvyy Rih.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)