Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.722 NGN / RSD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 40% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,165,281 ₦ (428,172 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)