Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.754 NGN / NOK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 89% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,435,652 ₦ (kr 120,685) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)