Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 45.671 NGN / NOK
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 121% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,463,458 ₦ (kr 75,835) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)