Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.745 NGN / RSD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 39% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,200,413 ₦ (437,373 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (39 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)