Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 850 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.037 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,288,589 ₦ (13,279 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)