Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 460 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.311 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,574,656 ₦ (RM17,058) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)