Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.078 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,596,243 ₦ (RM17,336) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)