Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.260 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,483,115 ₦ (RM20,813) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (44 minutes ago)