Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.384 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,637,246 ₦ (RM20,118) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (33 minutes ago)