Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.199 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,601,883 ₦ (RM22,499) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)