Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.223 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,668,278 ₦ (RM18,491) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)