Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.120 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,652,447 ₦ (RM21,998) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (44 minutes ago)