Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.037 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,167,737 ₦ (22,339 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)