Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.386 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,482,510 ₦ (28,738 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)