Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.022 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,142,424 ₦ (20,796 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (40 minutes ago)