Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.691 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,328,067 ₦ (24,586 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)