Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.065 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,498,602 ₦ (руб 247,085) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)