Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.208 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,207,249 ₦ (руб 194,462) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (42 minutes ago)