Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.727 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,228,942 ₦ (Php182,694) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (40 minutes ago)