Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.377 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,870,331 ₦ (¥553,800) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)