Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.826 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,005,746 ₦ (¥709,727) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (37 minutes ago)