Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.367 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,425,192 ₦ (13,656TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)