Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.456 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,378,234 ₦ (₨252,601) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)