Cost of living comparison between Kollam, India and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.559 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 52% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 743,001 ₦ (₨162,983) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)