Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,071 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.893 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 54% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 906,724 ₦ (₨185,292) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)