Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,786,667 ₦ (2,627,246 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)