Cost of living in Kolda, Senegal compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 NGN / XOF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolda (Senegal) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,900,345 ₦ (2,991,935 Franc) in Kolda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)