Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.056 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,461,529 ₦ (1,384,147 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kiev costs 8,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ratlam costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)