Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Kokand have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08857 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 42% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,038,383 ₦ (11,724,141 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)