Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04440 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 49% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 898,164 ₦ (20,227,564 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)