Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.343 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,117,205 ₦ (¥633,247) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)