Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 649 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.402 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,370,202 ₦ (₨253,625) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)