Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.684 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,994,711 ₦ (186,700 ฿) in Koh Tao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)