Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.078 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,595,134 ₦ (RM17,324) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,520,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)