Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.355 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,860,334 ₦ (RM20,820) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (about 1 hour ago)