Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.341 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,309,695 ₦ (126,654 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khulna costs Taka 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 89,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,562 (about 2 hours ago)