Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.903 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,279,265 ₦ (143,684 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)