Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.353 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,320,070 ₦ (141,137 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)