Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.745 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,293,162 ₦ (¥1,199,788) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)