Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.306 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,258,957 ₦ (¥683,297) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)