Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.335 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,578,521 ₦ (¥773,176) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)