Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.597 NGN / KES
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,362,836 ₦ (Shilling378,861) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)