Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.053 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,592,753 ₦ (Shilling521,703) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)