Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.113 NGN / KES *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,603,879 ₦ (Shilling515,140) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)