Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.155 NGN / RUB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,010,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,356,355 ₦ (руб 220,380) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (38 minutes ago)