Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30420 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,640,883 ₦ (5,394,114 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)