Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26672 NGN / IQD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,299,447 ₦ (4,871,894 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (21 minutes ago)